Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Mental Vacation

You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging as much - mostly cuz Summer League updates week after week can get pretty redundant. Here's my summer league recap. We win some games, we lose some games. I have good games, I have bad games. Kevin wins all his games, convincingly.

Anyway, this post is to inform those in Goby Nation that I will be leaving the country for awhile, and believe it or not, I do not intend to blog at all while abroad. I'd like to take the time I have off to regather myself mentally, step away from Ultimate for a bit, enjoy life, let my body heal up a little more, and just take a break altogether. I pretty much play Ultimate year round, so taking a few weeks off is not a bad thing. I never gave myself enough time to properly heal injuries, so currently I play Ultimate on Aspirin (hamstring injury from D3 Nationals 08, bruised rib, and lately, Plantar fasciitis). We'll see how much I can remedy all of that.

So, I urge all of you in Goby Nation to keep up the good work, and hopefully my fellow bro's will keep you entertained.

I leave you with two things. One is a chill-tense track that I've been thizzin to every now and then. It's called "Don't look back" by Telepopmusik. Special thanks to Weston Miller for opening it up to me. The other is a new vocab word for you all: Real Talk (Kevin explain plz). I come up with(and legitimately use) a lot of this stuff, but I cant let you in on all the vernacular at once. Too easy. So, from now on I'm gonna end all my posts with a new word.

Good game,

Q

1 comment: