Friday, July 10, 2009

Goby Withdrawal

I've had the shakes lately.

I lie in bed at night, and think about my fellow gobies, and how we're going to improve ourselves and come together as a team to be victorious at sectionals. I keep thinking about us scoring that last point to qualify for regionals. We're going to win a tournament this year. We're going to bond at spring break and bro out so hard that we'll have to worry about high-five calluses. Just thinking about it gives me shivers

As fun as its been to play with a wide variety of people, I'm getting pretty antsy about reuniting with my Case teammates this fall. Once that first pull goes off, we're gonna thrash up the field like a buff hurricane. Every time I imagine it in my head, there's some badass rock music in the background with a guitar crunching out some sick riffs while we shred a zone, or break chumps. Sometimes chill-tense just doesn't cut it.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment