Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dictionary Preview


So many of you have probably noticed that a few of us incorporate some interesting wordplay into our entries. For those of you that have trouble following our flow, I wrote up a dictionary a few months back to help explain ourselves (kinda). This will serve as a little taste of the full lexicon of your blogging gobies. Just a few rounds of our verbal armament so to speak. Im guessing it will eventually become expanded, and turned into an iphone app or something




Thizz: To react strongly to something in a positive manner
Ex: “I was thizzing so hard after breaking my mark. I chumped him out bad”

Antithizz: The opposite of thizz; to react negatively to something
Ex: “man, im pretty antithizz about getting beat deep on that play. I’m gonna have to train harder to make regioanals next year”

Chill-gressive: “The state of being both chill, and aggressive.
Ex: “man, he was lulling me to sleep with his chillgressive style. I totally wasn’t ready for it when he busted strike and threw a huck deep to Andy

Chill-tense: “The state of being both chill, and intense
Ex: “Dude, explosions in the sky and minus the bear is such chill-tense music”

Big: An all purpose modifier to show increase in intensity of a feeling or action
Ex: “I’m about to go big eat some food
Ex: “I’m big antithizz over the fact we didn’t make regionals this year”

Rep: To “represent”. Also commonly used to denote ownership or usage
Ex: Dude, let me rep that umbrella, its big rainy outside
Ex: I’m repping big hucks so hard today

Chump: A person who is not at the standard of others. Also can denote a shaming or dominating action over someone else
Ex: Dude, that punk is the biggest chump ever. I just callahanned him so hard
Ex: I’ve been chumping punks all day, I keep beating them on in cuts like nobody’s business

Nub: Modification of “noob” or “newbie”. Someone or something that is inexperienced or not up to par
Ex: Dude, western Kentucky made us look like total nubs when they eliminated us from Great Lakes Secitionals 09. We’re not gonna be nubs like that next year

Legit: If something is legitimate; worth some measurable value
Ex: “Yo, it was so legit when you let off that low release forehand. You owned him hard.

gg: “good game”. To finish someone or something.
Ex. Yeah I just caught a huck for the win. gg nub
Ex. Oh man, he just gg’d that chump with that break throw
-Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Nice post ...

    but you forgot hoochie

    Hoochie
    (1) (In the words of Ed) - What a girl becomes when she goes to spring break
    "Let's go troll 4 sum hoochies"

    (2) A label for a man who wraps his shirt into a bun
    "Owen looks like such a hoochie with his shirt-bun and headband"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a big fan of chill-tense and chill-gressive... no flow off the tongue =(

    ReplyDelete