Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Player Profile: Michael MacDonald



Name: Michael MacDonald
Nicknames: Mac, Macwell, Mac Daddy, Mac Attack, Granville (On the Block)
Age:20
Height: 5'11
Major: Engineering Physics <---I hear this is difficult
Special Move: God Mode

Case's Resident LeBron, Mac is the veteran captain of the Gobies. Sporting multiple hairstyles and multiple throws, Mac is a threat to "go off" at any moment. His God Mode ability is often activated during frustrating games against lesser opponents, and does not shut off until victory is attained. Mac has a crippling weakness for protien shakes, chocolate covered raisins, and skying people. He enjoys physics, and bro-ing out at the ford frisbee fortress, where he is always the first to offer a high-five.

-Kevin

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I can get a high 5 from him right now.

    I might have to settle for a 5 dollar footlong. I'll high 5 the Subway lady for hooking me up with a delish sandwich.

    ReplyDelete