Saturday, May 9, 2009

It Has Begun




Yesterday I completed my first offseason workout. With the help of alumnis Matthew, "Wendy" Lehman, and Daniel "Cumminghard" Cunningham, I blasted almost every major muscle group into the next dimension. That would be the buff dimension. We maxed out pretty hard, and just when we thought we were totally maxed out, we pushed it even further to the limit. We even did these sweet sit ups while we threw medicine balls at each other. It was legit.

Wendy is training for the new cleveland club team thats forming this summer. And I guess I am too, because I'm totally ready to get in shape to play some ultimate at a higher level. Even though the two of us are going to be teammates this summer, I made it clear to wendy that my heart is with the gobies, and with every workout, I'm thinking about how it will help us get to our one goal:

Regionals





-Kevin

3 comments:

  1. oh hey, sweet graphic... i wonder who gets picture creds... hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for showing me that picture diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cumminghard working out? Lolol. That kid doesn't wake up in time to hit the gym.

    ReplyDelete