Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're doin' it real big, bigger than we ever done it.

Yeah, it's been awhile since we posted. You might get the idea that we've been slackin', mackin', hot doggin'. Naw man, we've been keeping it real, especially at practice. We've been busy man, real talk. In the words of my man Ice T, pimpin' aint easy, but someone's gotta do it. We're reppin the rookies pretty hard right now. When we're not guarding each other, we're refining their flicks trying to make them get sick. We have an agenda out there.

Anyway, I'll get the other bloggers to step their internet game up at prx tonight.

Meanwhile, just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna start videotaping select portions or practices and tournaments with my new mini HD video recorder thing. It's pretty slick, nothing too fancy, just something to get a couple layout D's, chair alerts, and Goby love. It's all set to go. The plan is to maybe put together a little documentary thing together. The blog will have to satisfy your insatiable knowledge of Goby-happenings. Though I intend to edit the documentary as I go along, I dont want to release anything till...after the College Series of 2010. Maybe during winter break I'll post a little teaser trailer. Till then, we're gonna be doin' work harder than Kobe.

-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment